Workers Compensation Premium Recovery Service in San Francisco and The Bay Area
Recoverable Premiums for Workers Compensation
At Riskguard Insurance Solutions, we have partnered with SMP Consulting Group, a top provider of overpayment recovery services in the US. This new product offering through SMP Recovery Program has helped thousands of corporations, non-profit organizations and city/state government entities in recovering significant overpayments and also reducing future costs.
Workers compensation insurance represents a major expense for any businesses. And, in most situations, the company is paying too much in premiums. Recovering overpayment requires expertise in reviewing your program and making the necessary adjustments.
How Does It Work?
- SMP will tour your facility
- You provide a copy of the rating page from your current Workers Compensation Policy
- You provide additional records which might be needed such as experience rating sheets, loss runs, final audits, and worksheets for the past three years
- An examination of payroll exclusions, experience modifications, reserves, claims, and classification codes will be conducted
- Once the examination is completed, you will be provided a full report for your review and submission to your insurance company requesting revisions to your ongoing policy and request appropriate refunds. All refunds are sent directly to you
SMP incurs all expenses and does not receive any fee, unless there is a recovery.
How Do I Know If My Policy is Eligible?
All workers' compensation policies qualify for an audit; we just require that your total policy premium is $35,000 or higher.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.